What Do B2B Software Buyers Want From Product Demos?
Once you are on the short list
Scheduling a product demo is the most popular next step. Starting a free trail is the least popular.
Other surveys have shown that the most profitable buyers want to get into the weeds and speak to someone who can answer technical questions about implementation etc.
1) Make sure you have multiple conversion points on your website. If “start a free trial” is the only conversion point you have, you definitely have some work to do!
2) Be real with yourself about your sales people’s ability to answer the difficult questions qualified buyers may have. It might be worthwhile to invest in a sales technician who can jump on these calls to get deep into the details of how you software is implemented and customized.
Software Buyer's Journey
Here’s how 200+ software decision-makers say you can win their business. This study explores how to attract and convert buyers from many different industries. It covers how to get their attention, how they select which software tools will get serious consideration and how the final decision is made.
- How long does it take B2B SaaS buyers to make a decision? - July 19, 2022
- What’s going on behind the scenes of a significant SaaS purchase? - July 5, 2022
- 21 Top SaaS Influencers to Follow on Twitter in 2022 - June 28, 2022